Friday 1 September 2017

Mrs. Kamphouse’s Class               Week of:  Aug. 28, 2017  
    
Sept. 1 & Sept. 4:          NO SCHOOL- Labor Day weekend
Tuesdays & Fridays:      GYM- please remember shoes!

We are off to a wonderful start!! The children are adjusting well, and we are having a lot of fun.  I hope they have shared some fun things about our days so far. 

Class Dojo: Please try to remember to sign up for Class Dojo.  This is an app that I will be using to message you, and as a tool to send the weekly news!

All About Me: The All About Me posters can be sent in at any time.  We will be drawing sticks starting on September 11th, our first full week, to see who our special student of the week will be!

Math: We haven’t received our Math curriculum books yet, or the take-home folders that I ordered!  Most schools don’t start until after Labor Day still so I think that the companies are banking on that??


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and I will see your child on next Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment