Sunday 29 April 2018


Mrs. Kamphouse’s Class      Week of April 30th  

DATES TO REMEMBER:
·      Friday, May 11th:
SURPRISE DAY! Email me ASAP if you haven’t gotten any of my letters or messages about this day! J
·      Friday, May 11th & May 18th:
Muffins with Mom
·      Thursday, Math 17th:
Field Trip in the afternoon (more information to come)
·      Monday, May 28th:
NO SCHOOL- Memorial Day
·      Friday, June 1st:
Track and Field Day in the afternoon
·      Monday, June 4th & Tuesday, June 5th:
11:35 dismissals & last days of school

Hi all!  I wanted to apologize for the inconsistency in subject area information in my newsletters.  We have been working a lot as a grade level on rearranging things, and it is causing the previous newsletter information to not match up with our changes!  Know that the changes have been VERY good.  I have noticed huge improvements this year in teaching phonics, comprehension, writing, and math! I have never been more pleased with the changes, and I hope that you are seeing much academic growth in your little one!

Our field trip will be on the afternoon of May 17th.  It will be to the Missaukee County Conservation District.  We have never been there so I am unsure what it will all entail.  We will not be going to the Carl T. Johnson Center this year.  Mrs. VanderVlucht was contacted by the MCCD, and asked us if we would like to try it!  We said that we would; so we will see how it goes. J

No comments:

Post a Comment